The editorial board seeks cooperation with the educational, scientific and research organizations, libraries and their associations, bibliographic databases, periodicals indexing systems.
The editorial board welcomes any form of distributing the journal among readers and authors.
“Legal Science and Law Enforcement Practice” is an open access journal, full texts of the published articles are freely available on the journal’s website and other Internet platforms. When using the published scientific materials, the correct link to the journal is required.
All published articles are also freely available over the Internet on the portal of the Russian Science Citation Index (Scientific Electronic Library), since 2022 – in the legal information database GARANT System.
The journal “Legal Science and Law Enforcement Practice” is distributed to the leading public libraries of the Russian Federation.
You can subscribe to print version of the journal at any post office.
- Catalogue “Russian Press”.
- Section: “Journals of Russia”.
- Category: State and Law. Legal Sciences.
- Subscription index is 81271.
- Distribution area is the Russian Federation.
- Periodicity: quarterly (2 issues per six months).
- Subscription period is 3 months.
- “Legal Science and Law Enforcement Practice” subscription price for the minimum subscription period is 628 rubles 52 kopecks.
- Format: 60х84/8.